- Download skeleton file proj5.cxx and data file proj5.vtk and put them in a new directory.
- Re-use your CMakeLists.txt from the last project.
- Run cmake, compile the program and run the program. It will put up a window that has line segments around the box X=-10 à +10, Y=-10 à +10. These line segments were made by calling the method AddSegment on the class SegmentList. You will add additional segments for your isosurface.
- Implement an isosurface algorithm for the 2D quads in proj5.vtk. The isovalue should be 3.2.
- Upload your source code and a screenshot of your program working to Canvas. Make sure to cross-reference with the correct image posted on the website.