For this assignment, you will be developing PHP/PDO code for a page or set of pages that fulfill(s) the requirements found below.
Using your personal database on the MariaDB server (the one that has your zid as its name), create the tables from the SQL SELECT slides (S, SP, P) and make sure they contain the data in the rows shown in the slides (before adding the extra rows later). None of the columns should be allowed to be NULL. Data types are not explicitly specified in the tables from the slides, so feel free to choose any that would work to store the data of the types shown.
- There must be a way to show all of the suppliers.
- There must be a way to show all of the parts.
- There must be a form that allows a user to select a part and see everyone who supplies that part, along with how many of that part they have available. The information on the part chosen should be shown as well.
- There must be a form that allows a user to select a supplier and get a list of all of the parts they supply and how many of each they have. Information on the supplier chosen should also be displayed.
- There must be a form that allows a user to add a new part to the database.
- There must be a form that allows a user to add a new supplier to the database.