Write a C++ program to calculate to analyze the data from the number of visitors to Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan in 2015.
- Read the data from the Months.txt and Visitors.txt files. The text files are provided for you to download. The data was obtained from the National Park Service website.
- Design the program so the user enters a menu item and the following is displayed
- Display the chart below
- Totals and display all visitors to the dunes.
- Total and display each month (add across the rows (except the Total Overnight Stays).
- Display the percentage of Total Overnight Stays compared to total visits. (Total Overnight Stays/(Recreation Visitors + Total Overnight Stays)
- Design the program so the user can continuously enter a menu item and terminate the program when done.
Zipped folder named LastNameFirstNameCIS1111NameOfAssignment which contains:
- Your .cpp file
- Screen shots of your code and output
|Range – Low End(Did not do or did very little effort)||Range – High End(Used correctly and spent time/effort on programming)|
|Names of variables are meaningful and the program comments self-document the program||0||2|
|Met all stated requirements||0||10|
|Output is correct given the input, and the output is correctly formatted||0||4|
|Program compiles and executes without any runtime, syntax, or logic errors||0||3|
|The zipped project folder that includes the C++ .cpp source files and screens shots of the code and console is uploaded to drop box. Use the test data above.||0||1|
|Total Points Possible||0||20|
SAMPLE OUTPUT 1:
SAMPLE OUTPUT 2: