Rate this product
The goal of our project this semester is to develop a prototype C compiler. This is done by compiling C programs into processors such as x86, MIPS, ARM, or pseudo assemblies. In this class, we will use Java assembly code (Jasmin, http://jasmin.sourceforge.net/) as the target code. The project is divided into several parts including language definition, lexical analyzer, C-grammar, symbol table handlings, parser, and code generation. In the first part, you will need to choose the set of language features you want to support in your compiler, and write the lexical analyzer.
You need to have the followings:
- To define the subset of the language which you want to choose from C.
- Give a set of testing programs that can illustrate the features of your C compiler.(at least 3 test programs)
- Use the “ANTLR” to help you develop the lexical analyzer.
- You can use C, C++, Java, or other programming languages to write your lexicalanalyzer. (Java is recommended)
- Output the token-type and content of each token.Token:1 int Token:4 <= …
- Please ensure your program can be correctly executed under the mcore8 or linux.cs.ccu.edu.tw workstation.