Write an object oriented program that allows users to manage the members of Fitness Center. The sport center has more than one person and each person may register either as a personal trainer or as a member.
The program should store all of the information (i.e. id (must start at 1), name, surname, height, weight, etc.) as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: UML class diagram of Sport Center
Create a Person class with:
- Several attributes: id, name, surname.
- One constructor method which receives all attributes as parameters.
Create a PersonalTrainer class with:
- Several attributes: Member members, sportType.
- One constructor method which receives all attributes as parameters (id, name, surname, sportType).
- addMember(Member m): adds members to the specified PT.
- returnCountofMembers(): returns the count of specified PT’s members.
- returnMember(int memberID): returns Member instance.
- ReturnFattestMember(): Returns the fattest member PT has.
Create a Member class with:
- Several attributes: heigth, weight. These attributes must be private.
- One constructor method which receives all parameters (id, name, surname, weight, height).
- Get / Set methods
- bmi() method: calculates Body Mass Index of the member. The formula for BMI index is shown in Figure 2. W represents weight, and H represents height of members.
Figure 2: The formula of BMI index
- weightStatus() method: returns the weight status of the member as String by calling BMI method.
Create a SportCenter class with:
- Several attributes: name of the sport center, PersonalTrainer PTs.
- One constructor which receives name as parameter
- addPT(PersonalTrainer pt) method: adds personal trainer to the sport center
- searchPT(String name, String surname) method: returns an instance of type ”PersonalTrainer”.