• Objective: Become familiar with C++ syntax. Become familiar with writing functions.• Overview: This application will interact with the user by inputting workout information and then processing that information and displaying the results to the user.
Write a program that will:
1) Welcome the User to your app
2) Prompt the user for the number of steps walked/or ran during a workout (integer)
3) Prompt the user for their average stride length in inches (double)
4) Invoke a function called “convertDistance”a) Function will have two argumentsi) Steps walkedii) Stride Lengthb) Calculate the distance of the workout to miles (1 mile = 63360 inches, define a c++ constant to use this value)c) Function will return Distance in Miles a double
5) Invoke a function called “printWorkout”a) Function will have three argumentsi) Steps walkedii) Stride Lengthiii) Distance in milesb) Display all the datai) Steps walkedii) Stride Length (display 2 decimals)iii) Miles covered (display 3 decimals)b) Function will not return anything
6) Keeps a running total of distance covered in miles
7) Keeps the length of the longest workout in miles
8) Prompt the user to enter another workout
9) If another workout is to be entered then repeat steps 2 -8.
10) If no more workouts are to be entered, thena) Invoke a function called printWrapUpi) Function will have 2 arguments(1) Total in Miles of all Workouts(2) Longest Single Workoutii) Display the(1) Total in Miles of all workouts(2) longest single workout
11) Thank the user.
Follow good programming and readability guidelines as covered in class.