- Home page: include general info about the course and a related image (you pick the image). 20%
- Create a menu bar in your home page to access to the following pages: course time and location, course objective, grading scheme 20%
- Course time and location: create a table to show the course lectures and tutorials hours and date and when you click on every session it shows you the location. 20%
- You can use any HTML elements for presenting the course objective such as bullet points. 20%
- The last 20 % of the grade is related to your web page appearance (Does not need to be fancy just have to be acceptable).
- 10 % bonus for appealing designs.
You cannot use any CSS framework or an HTML template. Everything should be written in HTML and CSS.
Separate content, presentation, and behavior. HTML, CSS and JS code should be in separate files.