1) Analyze the synchronous sequential circuit given in the figure below by answering following questions:
- Determine which model (Mealy or Moore) the circuit uses. Explain.
- Determine the expressions for the input functions that drive the J0, K0 , and D1 inputs of the flipflops.
- Determine the expressions for the next states Q0+ and Q1+ (use Q0 for the J-K flip-flop, and Q1 for the D flip-flop) and the expression for the output Z.
- Construct the state/output table.
- Draw the state transition diagram.