Based on the scenario you selected earlier modules, you must now add at least 1 menu to your program. Download copies of all *.py files to submit along with your Word document.
You need to submit updated documentation of this addition that includes the following:
- Pseudocode that illustrates all calculations and a swap module(s).
- Your updated flowchart must depict each step in the program, including the swapping.
- All symbols must be connected by arrows that represent the flow of the program. The flow must make logical sense.
- Your revised flowchart must illustrate the logic of your input validation loop.
- You must download copies of your *.py files to submit along with your Word document.