Advance Image Processing
- Please write a program which can read and write image files with different format. Compile it to an execution file named “HW1student_number.exe.”
- The program should read JPG files, BMP files, and PPM files.
- The program could write any one of the image file formats, including JPG, BMP, or PPM.
- The programming language and compiler should be C, C++, Python, or JAVA.
- An example of the user interface:
(input image) (output result)
- The report should include project topic, programming language and compiler, the main functions of the program, the flowchart of the program, testing results, and discussion (learning experience). n At least A4 2 pages, no more than 4 pages. n 12 point text, single line spacing, times font type. n Testing results should be more than 3 examples.
n Learning experience should be more than 100 words.
- This homework should be uploaded to https://moodle2.ntnu.edu.tw/ before 28/9/2020 10 PM, including one source code file, one execution file, and one report word file.
Advance Image Processing Homework 1
- Project topic:
- Programming language and Compiler:
- The main functions of the program
(a) Read image files: including JPG files, BMP files, and PPM files. (b) Write image files: JPG files.
- The flowchart of the program
- What you have learned in this homework? (at least 100 words)